From:
Cheryl Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2016 18:10:54 +0300

This is my first year raising queens by grafting in a primarily corn/soy area of Indiana. I raised approx. 150 queens, mainly distributed to members of my bee club and used for my own increase. The first round of queens was in April, last mid July. So far so good. I mark all my queens and haven't had any fail up to this point.  We'll see how they overwinter. I have one queen from a walk away split that will be heading into her third winter this year.

Cheryl Russell
www.russellhoney.com
www.facebook.com/russellhoneybees