From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:37:56 -0500
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM, James Fischer wrote:

> Aaron collects these things, so if he disagrees on any point, I'll defer to
> him.  (Aaron?  Thoughts?)
>
> I have a few bee lining boxes, but that hardly qualifies me as an
expert.  I had the honor and privilege to go bee lining with Dr. Thomas
Seeley last summer; see page 9 of the newsletter available at
http://www.eshpa.org/archive/Fall%202013.pdf
 or http://tinyurl.com/pqz4jhn

As far as Kristina's BLB goes, I would be guessing at best.  I can't
imagine an "initial catching stage" by looking at the pictures and thought
along lines that the lower chamber might be used to "lure" bees to feed,
then trapping them in the box (as was previously suggested by another
author).

My two cents worth is only worth a penny in this case.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!