From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2014 10:26:04 -0400

Arnia and we are working to put together systems that cover both EU and US, small to large scale beekeeping.  As per interface, we can provide more or less anything you need - you didn't bother to ask    I've had reports on my phone for over a decade - interactive charts, email alerts.  However, to be clear, our focus at the moment is getting palletized systems into the hands of commercial beekeepers, where the technology should help the bottom line.

J.J. Bromenshenk
Bee Alert
Missoula, Mt