From:
Ellen Anglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:53:22 -0700
 Gelatin capsules can be found at most health food stores- usually in the section where they sell herbs.  There is also a handy little device that makes filing a dozen at a time easy.  Several sizes are often available.
I wouln't recommend filling capsules to sell, but they are avaialble for people who want to put their own food suppliment mixtures and herbs into an easily swallowed form.
Ellen in Michigan
  "Joseph A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I wouldn't know how you would get the gelatin capsules. With the
Tylenol scare several years ago, they're probably hard to come by.
Best wishes,