From:
M W Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 17:47:00 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
>I have come to the conclusion that Beekeeping is still more art
>than science.
>Bill T
>Bath, ME

I think that from the above message that we, as beekeepers, can change the
art into a science by accurate and frequent notetaking.  The more info that
we can keep on individual hives, the better we can determine the possible
whats and whys.  I know that for beekeepers with a large number of hives
this is difficult, if not impossible, to do.  This is where we hobby
beekeepers can help tremendously.  We may know know what we are seeing nor
why we are seeing it, but if accurately logged and described, those who do
might be able to accurately diagnose and come up with some good conclusions
which might help the entire bee industry.

Mike Stoops   Beekeeper WannaBe