From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 11:54:31 -0600
I notice a big difference between spring canola and winter canola.  Are both
kinds foraged by bees?  Are seed treatments similar or different?

Both are foraged by bees and other pollinators,  Winter canola is used in
more southern regions  Kansas is about as far north as you can get with it.

I am not aware of what seed coating is generally used,  but I can find out.
The main difference between them is that winter canola has lost most of the
benefit of the seed coating by spring,  and a foliar spray is quite often
used just literally at first bloom.

Can you explain the differences between the 2 types a little more??

Charles