From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:21:47 +0100
Hi Bill

> All in all, it is an interesting study, but I doubt if it would ever get off
> the ground...unless you are interested, Dave :)

Perhaps I am allowing my lateral thinking too much freedom, but it is by
making such audacious comments that we can sometimes make a bit of progress.

At the moment I am too heavily committed to learning about Geometric
Morphometric methods, (in order that we might refine the morphometric
database for honey bees to align with the measuring capability that we
now have).

If I can stir up any enthusiasm for someone else to look at a rather
daunting task, it may help the bees. I asked to be shot down, but the
comments so far, do not render may cause as a complete waste of time,
but maybe just too a large portion to swallow all at once.

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://melliferabees.net Email: [log in to unmask]
Short FallBack M/c, Build 7.21/2.01
Son of ORAC M/c, Build 5.o1/2.o1