From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 14:02:49 -0600
> I would like to find the perfect solution for preserving woodenware
> if there is such a thing.

We submerge our pallets in hot parafin wax at just under smoking
temperature for a minute or two, then drain.

Some we did about 15 years ago are starting to rot now after year
round use on the ground.

Regards

Allen

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                                         VE6CFK
RR#1, Swalwell, Alberta  Canada T0M 1Y0
Internet:[log in to unmask] & [log in to unmask]
Honey. Bees, & Art <http://www.internode.net/~allend/>