From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 19:44:22 -0200
On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 3:20 PM, Donald Aitken

> >At what point of my extracting process should I be adding the pollen?
> Where should I get this pollen?
>
> >Would inexpensive Chinese pollen be suitable?
> How much should I add?

I do not know, I just got informed that "The EU is bigger than me, and I am
learning to live with it".

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM, GAVIN RAMSAY
>I did not say that the membership of the UK beekeeping organisations
provides an EU majority.  It was a 'for example'. Your list of
organisations is not representative of European beekeepers from the 28
member states.

As a matter of statistics over 60% of the Honey that use to enter the EU
comes from countries associated to FILAPI (IberoLatinoamerican Beekeeping
Federation) and that organization opinion is that pollen is a part of honey
and not an added ingredient.

Well that was befores all this prohibition and marketing unsecurities. Now
much chinese honey is entering the EU through Spain and USA is getting the
real honey.