Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:55:10 -0700
We are having low honey yields this year so I have a question to pose to the list.  After the main honey flow, do the bees tend to concentrate the honey and then move it around to where they can cap complete cells?  Or, do they tend to just leave the cells of honey open and use it as needed.  I have had a lot of incomplete frames of honey and was wondering if a little bit later in the season, with essentially no nectar coming, the bees would complete sealing off the cells of honey which they were working.

Mike in LA