From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:35:05 -0800
To BEE-L members:
Just wanted to let you all know that Dadant is now going to
sell wired small cell foundation for those that want wired
foundation and not just plain wax foundation. So now you
have a choice. Wired or not wired foundation to buy!

This sure will save a lot of time and effort for those not
liking to wire frames and embed wax.

Respectfully Submited:

Dee A. Lusby
Small Cell Commercial Beekeeper