From:
Midnitebee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 10:55:28 -0400
>even when it was less than 2 hrs away, but reading about it is getting me
>exicited.  How does one become a member and what is the fee for the
>conference?
EAS short courses-$95--beginning July-13-15,1998

If you do not want to attend the short course,you may attend the
conference(only)-$30.00
there is a yearly dues of  $10.00
call Kathy Summers for a registration form..330-725-6676, Ext.
3215(days)---330-723-2783(evenings)
>She really isn't as interested in bees as I am.  Actually I am pretty lucky
>she puts up with it. We do work our business together, but I do the bee
>work.
hmmm..let me say something about that!..once you attend one of these EAS
meetings..you will return!
I have attended the Short courses and the field work and especially the labs
were outstanding!
The speakers are persons of "Letters"..do not be intimidated by them..ask
them all the questions you have..
During the field work..exam hives with a State Apiarists/Masterbeepers..the
hives are situated in a way that you need to know their "state of health".
I am sending this message to the Bee-L, hope you are not offended.
Maybe,someone on the list,who is more eloquent in their writing may want to
comment further.
Herb