From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 12:16:20 -0600
  Since that roadside vegetation was well-populated by
> pollinators, that observation suggests that problems with honey bee colony
> health are less due to pesticides than to lack of forage.

It might suggest if the corn fields are free of bees and pollinators we are
looking at (for example) the fish left when a lake is drained?

I can remember when you could not run barefoot across the yard without
stepping on a bee in spring.
Now the bees are like "four leaf clovers". Around but not as plentiful as
three leaf clovers.

Others look at the video like Lionel and I did and count the honeybees.

bob

PS I loved the video Paul like I said the first time I saw the video. Brings
back memories!
I used to lay in the clover and watch the bees fly over me. Listen to their
buzzing while working the flowers.

Wikipedia:
The buzz sound comes from the bees wings. 200-230 beats PER SECOND.

Beekeeper version why bees buzz:
You would buzz to if somebody stole your honey and nectar.