Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2012 00:51:53 GMT
From: Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>

>Why not write to the "letters to the editor" both of you?
Then all of us can hear the answers .

...I might...I'll certainly post my organized thoughts here at least.  As far as the back and forth, I've never seen the physical journal, but could not find even a mention of "letters to the editor" for the journal.  Even if they have a wonderful letters to the editor section, the journal comes out twice a year...so best case, a few simple answers will take a year to see answered.

These authors are local to me, I'm on the BOD of the county bee club with two of the authors (and consider them friends)...and I've invested the time to attend two presentations (and one I filmed and made available with the permission of Dr. Lu).  It would be nice to get some clarification on the basics without waiting a year and subscribing to a 100 euro/year journal.

deknow