From:
Al Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 1996 18:19:04 -0800
You wrote on BEE-L:

> If I wasn't in a rush, I'd pull the reference and post it.  As it is, I
> have to get back to plowing the most recent dump of snow from my drive > on the hill (we now stand at over 40" for the month, got another 4-8" > last night).

Jerry: Would you mind keeping that snow out there for awhile. We would
like to stay snowless here on the coast almost directly east of you for
awhile more.

BTW: I see that you are in Missoula. I have a very good friend of many
years just north of you in Libby.

In fact my, wife, son and myself took Amtrack out and stayed with my
friend for about two and a half weeks (about nine years ago). Gawd, you
guys live in beautiful country! We used to go out into the woods and
mountains every day while my friend was working (he's a vet- Douglas C.
Griffiths to give him a name). At night the whole lot of us would go up
into the mountains and watch the moose feeding. Although there are many
Grizzlies, we never idi one into one in the woods. The last thing i
wanted to do was accidentally find one on the other side of a bluebeery
bush, in total suroprise because the wind was going the wrong way! we
each have very fond memories of Montana!

One nite we camped overnite in a Forest Fire tower. Wouldn't you know
that one hellacious thunderstorm came thru and boy did we rock and roll
-
exciting times.

Regards,

Al

--
*   Al Needham - Scituate,MA,USA - [log in to unmask]  *
* >"The HoneyBee"-An Educational Software Program V1.0< *