From:
Dick Marron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 12:10:22 -0500
Allen wrote:

> [...]
is a largely fool's errand.<<<<<<<

I endorse what Aaron said:

Who is the "we" to which you have reference? It's certainly not my
experience. I think the ramifications are more global. Should we hang out a
shingle that says "Beginners may not apply," on Bee-l? It may be a viable
attitude but do you really want to do that? Actually, Allen, you have often
been the first or only response to a beginner question so I don't think so.
I think your pen slipped. Your web-site has much to teach. While it's not
quite email to read a site, it's darn close.

Aaron wrote:

> [...]
along the way<<<

I was on the fence about going to Orlando and was half packed. A number of
things contributed to my change of mind but if I dig down, I think a similar
bad taste from a previous ABF had something to do with it. Not true of EAS.

Dick Marron