Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 17:52:24 -0400
Since the moderators want to keep excessive quotes to a minimum, gmail has
a new upgrade designed to thwart that.

When you hit gmail "reply" instead of showing the quoted message, it puts a
series of dots ... which, if you click them, shows the quoted message.
Which is why some might have seen a quoted message on the bottom of some
recent gmail posts. The quotes were hidden to the sender but not to the
receiver (unless they also have the new gmail settings).

I shifted back to the old format since I like to have the entire message
available with all the formatting tools, which is what the old "reply"
offers. So, for those using the new format, beware or the moderators will
dump your message because of excessive quotes and you will not have known
you were guilty. Click those dots.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine