From:
Andy Nachbaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:55:24 -0700
At 08:06 AM 7/14/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Andy, you mistake me.  I thought you could take a bit of good natured
>ribbing.

I can, I can, no need to apologize I can take it, baaaaaaa boohoo who,

>I didn't think/mean to be questioning your overall bee knowledge, which is
>impressive.  You made some interesting points about possible bee and plants

Thanks for the kind words, its not for me, I can give so I can take and I
try to make it buck clear that what I hive to say is only my opinion based
on my observations. I also try to make it clear that with honeybees we
don't all see it the same way even when both looking at it. Maybe my cup is
half empty and others find their's half full. I still got all my marbles
but keep them in two bags just in case I forget ware I put them.

>Sorry if I overstepped and changed your words on you to barometric pressure.
>Neither of us has all the answers, we do the best we can.

I prefer to bee leave you red my words rong. Its easy to do, at least for
me, I do it all the time and have to refer back to the original post to see
how far off the path I have strayed. Sometimes I do trash (don't send) a
post, mostly I don't, so it puts me in a position of answering a question
such as providing the northern path to the pacific coast beach. The
straight line maybe the fastest but sometimes much is missed by using it.
IMHO

ttul, Andy-