From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:07:14 -0800
Hi to all on BEE-L

Trevor wrote:
If the Frank Benton I have details for is the same person,
it seems he went from the USA to Cyprus working withCyprian
bees.  I have an account of Benton sending queen bees from
Cyprus to Australia in 1886.

Reply:
Yes, Trevor he is the same person. And if he sent cyprus
bees to Australia in 1886, not that other races probably
havn't also been imported there over the years, then my
question to you would be: Have you ever had the bees of
Australia checked in study for thelytoky?

Reqards,

Dee A. Lusby