From:
Mark Berninghausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2014 13:50:42 -0500
I have talked to AIAC Chair Stephen O. Wilson. As soon as he has the authority to release the names and contact information of the members of the AIAC the ESHPA will post that on its website. As soon as the AIAC Minutes come available those minutes or a link to those minutes will be posted on the ESHPA website as well.

Why this isn't something available on the AG&MKTS website I don't know.

I don't think that membership in the ESHPA is required to be a seated member of the AIAC. There are two individuals who are AIAC members who aren't ESHPA members. One represents Farm Bureau and the other is a NY Apple Association member.

Like all ESHPA meetings, the AIAC meetings are open to the public. You don't have to be an AIAC member to attend the AIAC meeting. That does not mean you will be heard during the meeting, but you can observe.