From:
Chris Conroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 1994 11:00:53 LCL
My wife and I started our first hive from a package this year.  When we
last opened the hive to take a look (about 10 days ago), the bees had
drawn out about 6 or 7 frames and 4-5 of them had capped brood and honey
on them.

The hive appears to be active, and the bees seem healthy.  Should the
bees be farther along than they are (I'm in New Hampshire), and should
we continue to feed the bees sugar water?

Thanks,
Chris Conroy