From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:36:22 +0100
Hi Peter
Reply to Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>

>         I am searching for some more information on cell size and its
> effect on varroa infestation.

Whilst varroa is an obvious issue here, there are other ramifications...Have
a look at my recent post to Robert Mann.

There seems to be a lot of info on the
> one side of the issue and not much on the other (ie., that it won't
> work

Many of the passionate opinions held on this subject are are often rejected
simply due to their passionate nature. I have tried to maintain a logical
standpoint on this issue whilst I find some of the elements simple and
compelling, they are in definite need of rigorous testing. I do not think
you will find both sides of the issue presented methodically without bias.

Perhaps someone such as yourself is in a position to collate the data for
and against?

My humble opinion is that not enough testing is being done using bees rather
than human breath.

Best Regards, Dave Cushman
G8MZY
Email: [log in to unmask]