From:
Alastair A Botes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 16:02:10 +0200
In South Africa , we call it the 40 day method , 42 days is the longest
its taken me for a queen to exit / 14 days the quickest .
been doing these type of extractions for about 3 years on approx. 30
swarms .

Alastair Botes
Cape Town .
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Lionel <smoothevans
@PCLNET.NET>
Sent by: BEE-L
2007/07/17 12:29 AM
Please respond to Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology