From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2014 20:47:32 -0500
I am not saying that they were not - just asking what I think are fair
questions.

Not disagreeing a bit,  My question is isn't this data already out there?
Certain times of the season I would expect some areas to have some runoff.
But what happens to it??  Phosphates are blamed for alge blooms in the gulf.
They build up.  Do we not know if there is a buildup?  High or measurable
levels at certain pints or times doesn't surprise me.  The question is whats
it like 300 yards downstream, or 3 miles?  Seems to me if it was a problem
there would be no bugs in the states of Louisiana and Mississippi.
Everything flows down hill.  Should be either collecting or dissipated by
then shouldn't it??

After all we all know that you can find traces of cocaine on every 20.00
bill,  but haven't heard of it being an issue.

Certainly are fair questions.  I am also pretty sure the regulatory agencies
involved thought about that also, and there should be some data and
information already done.  I would bet money on it,  as well as betting
money on the fact that the researcher in question hasn't looked very hard
for it.  cherry picking testing locations can be an issue for both sides.

Charles