From:
Stan Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:27:51 -0400
Hi Adrian:

I really apologize for my last posting ("sending papers").  If I had thought
first a little more carefully, I would have just sent the question to you.
When I read the first two replies I felt terrible, and thought I might have
made it awkward for people to even discuss MAILING their papers.  Your
posting made me feel a lot better, but I still heartily regret my action.

As I think you know I am very interested in your views on this subject (and
actually wondered *in print* about them in my second last posting.  I would
very much like to read the two papers and I am mailing you a checque for
five dollars, not to buy your papers :) but just to help defray the cost of
postage which could be horrendous if many people take you up on your offer.
There are 640 people on the list now.

Stan Sandler
RR#4  Murray River
Prince Edward Island