From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:28:16 -1000
I have recently have gotten my long awaited copy of the Apimondia CD about
honeybees. I want to add or be the first to say that this CD is a most
impressive work of art about our Divine honeybees. I would encourage all
lovers of the honeybee to buy a copy of this wonderful production. The
photos are incrediable and the information is unsurpassed. There are several
areas that will be wonderful for presentation purposes. As President for my
forth term of the Big Island Beekeepers Association here on the Big Island
of Hawaii I will at our next meeting be putting forth the idea of our club
working to get copies of this informitive CD into the schools here in
Hawaii. Our club will be selling copies of the CD as a fund raiser if any of
the readers are interested they may contact me directly.Wishing all a strong
and productive spring of beekeeping.

walter Patton Drop me aline if visiting Hawaii a paradise place to keep
bees.