Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 1994 20:22:00 CST
Ray-

I ordered two queens from Kona.  One of them "disappeared"
quickly and was replaced domestically.  The other, though, went
on to produce a have that returned a great surplus.  I liked
the latter, and until I read your meassage, I thought the casualty
was a problem with introducing the new queen.  I was lured to the
Kona queens because I hoped to ensure a mite free queen.  I still
like that idea.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL  USA