From:
Walter Patton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:15:53 -1000
WOW now before we get some kind of cyber space hate group started
why don' t we talk about some solutions.Why doesn't some one develope
a standard newbie response reply to be sent directly to the newbie to
explain
the ground rules about the bee-l list. Also a response could give simple
instrutions
on how to use the different FAQ search locations about bee
questions.Included
might be a list of books and where they are available, company names ,
addresses, phone numbers etc. Lets bee friendly to the newbies as we
sure need all the new beekeepers that we can get. Then we can
get on with the important stuff like if we should suck or not suck toes
and tell about it.
        I mean really what important stuff or we not talking about.
 The newbies just have to be dealt with in a nurturing way.
 You old timers nearly ran me away when I first got on the
 list and you all know from my posting how sad you would have been.
        Another idea is that we all join best of bee-l and every body quit bee-l
and
let the whole process come to a halt.If no posting were made on bee-l then
best of bee-l would not have anything  edit and censor for publication.
Walla no list at all. Bad idea how would we ever get to hear from the
oldies
when they do speak out with thier invaluable experiences.
        Well I have to get back to work. We have extracted the Ohia-Lehua
honey and are now moving to the Christmas berry. The weather is great and
the flows go on and on.If traveling to Hawaii and a newbie or oldie give
us a call .
                        Aloha Walter
        PS Andy please don't stop WRITTIN.
 Walter & Elisabeth Patton   [log in to unmask]  808-964-5401

Hale Lamalani  { House of Heavenly Light }             {Hawaii Std. Time}
Bed & Breakfast            www.alohamall.com/hamakua/lamalani.htm
Hawaiian Honey House  { Beekeepers & Honey Packers }
100 % HAWAII HONEY www.alohamall.com/hamakua/hihoney.htm
27-703 A. Ka`ie`ie Rd., Papa`ikou, Hawaii  96781   " ALOHA  ALL "

                " The Beehive, the Fountain of Youth and Health "