From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2018 21:27:31 +0000
"Yes, well, this says volumes."

It sure does speak volumes.  Less than a 10% winter loss over several years at a mite control cost of ten minutes total effort for the whole year per hive.  Neglecting travel time to the yard of course.  Can anyone else on here match that record?  I doubt it.  Perhaps I should just treat my hives another few times?  I only treated them six times.  BIP should be blown away by such performance and recommend we all do it instead of the expensive, ineffective and time consuming things we are doing now.

Dick