From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 22:03:35 EST
Mason,

   Congratulations!

   We introduced a "Bees in Cyberspace" section for input from this list
and elsewhere on the net.  It never fails to generate discussion.  We
have started three club hives for demonstrations, experiments, and, yes,
income!   We try to find speakers from honey packers, museums, etc.  We
bring in an observation hive now and again if it has problems.  We also
sponsor a 4-H fair honey cooking contest, with a free pound jar to each
contestent.  We have a "Gadgets and Gizmos" program planned, for everyone
to bring in their inventions...

   Go for it!

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA