From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:06:26 -0500
Hi folks,

Has this set a precedent for something new?? What if a diabetic person
ingests some of this??

I sell honey to some diabetics and they say they can ingest a small amount
of PURE HONEY.

I understand that a honey bee may find a Pepsi can and get some to store as
honey. I had a GATORADE container

with some left and I found a few cells with red GATORADE. I could taste the
flavor.

I remember many years past, a man that got caught feeding his bees
sugar/water. He had to pay real hefty fines.

How could the FDA, I I don't know what KDA is, approve this???

Lionel