From:
Andrew & Tiffany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 18:11:37 -0500
wouldn't free queens be nice ? now that I have your attention I have a
question for anyone on B-L  :)  my question is .... I rent bees to a farmer,
the problem is his lease is up January 31 , the property is no longer his
after that time. IS IT OK TO MOVE MY BEES WHEN IT IS THE DEAD OF WINTER ?? I
was never faced with moving bees in the winter and was wondering if this
would have any ill effects ? someone please reply soon,  I don't have much
of a choice, they must be moved...  :( any advice would be appreciated.

thanks much !!

Andrew & Tiffany
email : [log in to unmask]
home page : http://www.enter.net/~dubees