From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 14:53:59 EDT
Elroy Rogers <[log in to unmask]> asked:
> "Since you are not always there who will then decide what will be
> posted.  Will BEE-L still be a place where beekeepers can exchange
> ideas freely...?"

I have not decided how to handle things when I am away.  I can easily
set everyone to NOREVIEW (preapproval) when I am away.  However, as long
as I am at the helm BEE-L will ALWAYS "be a place where beekeepers can
exchange ideas freely...?"

> ... maybe these top notch beekeepers don't like being questioned
> by peons like me....

If they can't take the heat they'll get out of the kitchen.
Unfortunately, many have.  And you should really do something about your
self image problem ;)

> Finally my feeling on this is strong enough that I would rather be
> unsubscribed than censored.

That's your choice.  If you exercise that option please remember that
service requests go to the server, posts go to the list.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris