From:
John Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 21:18:32 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 6:50:40 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<I have come to think -- even more than
before -- that much of the discussion here on BEE-L about the mechanisms of
developing tolerance by 'abuse' of Apistan may be predicated on concepts that
are questionable in view of what is now known about the resistance
mechanism.>>

This comment really caught my attention. What, specifically, is it that we
know about the resistance mechanism and how does it potentially change our
understanding of how one abuses Apistan?
Before asking you to explain how you seem to be debunking the concept of the
abuse of Apistan as it's currently understood, I think a strong disclaimer is
called for that asserts that however lucid and convincing the dialogue is
that takes place here on BEE-L, one should always follow the directions on
the package, until those directions are changed.
John