From:
Gert Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 1996 06:53:17 -0400
Hi, great discussion group.  Two questions at the end of our wet spring.
 1) Any problem with reusing old unused sugar syrup that has mold
floating in it?  I freeze it after filtering out the mold and cleaning
the containers.  It doesn't smell fermented. 2)  Unused pollen patties
seem to be very dry.  Can they be reused as is or should they somehow
be moistened?  Thanks Gert Walter