From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 05:56:57 -0700

> >Because Randy Oliver says he has "spoken with regulaters and reveiwed
> their paperwork"
> it does little to change many of our opinions.

Bob, have you ever sat face to face with those regulators, or chemists or
biologists from the pesticide companies?  Have you ever watched their eyes
and body language during discussion of issues to see whether they were
telling the truth?  Do you speak with them on the phone when you have
questions, to see whether they give you complete and honest answers?

Or, on the other hand, are you creating hobgoblins out of your imagination?
--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA