From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 13:55:27 -0600
> The key thing is that humans will be willing to shift to an agroecological
> approach only so long as they are not hungry.  This is why it is critical
> to both reduce the human population and to improve the yield on existing
> farmland.

The question is said to be feeding  the world ( Big Ag motto ) but instead
many believe fuel the
SUV.

At first we were able to buy either gasoline of ethanol. People are happy
when they have choices. Experiments by many
(including myself) were that gasoline was the better buy. Then came the
regulations all fuel had to have 10% ethanol.
Now congress is bending to corn lobbyists demands for congress to legislate
15% ethanol . Which is harmful for engines older than 2002.
hard to find 100% gasoline now and impossible on the road.

Diesel fuel is cheaper to produce than gasoline but is selling in our area
75 cents a gallon higher than gasoline . ?????

Ethanol is one of the biggest jokes ever pushed on the public. creates a
market for corn. Drives up corn prices. makes farmers want to plant corn
year after year .

corn over $8 a bushel > I feed corn to my livestock and for years paid less
than a buck fifty a bushel.

Do your own research and see what I mean. its all about making money.

Better go out and buy a new vehicle Mr. & Mrs. Consumer as the old stuff
will not run without problems in the future .

bob