From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 20:42:15 -0400
Larry,

Enjoyed your story, also brought back some memories of long ago.  It always
seems to me that once a beekeeper gains enough confidence, he/she is ready
to tackle one of those bee removal jobs.  And when I hear this, it is good
that you do have the cofidence to try.  And I think all beekeepers ought to
try their hand at bee removals.
Why should only a few of us suffer through these disasters and
humiliations!  <grin>

billy bee