From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:25:40 -0400
John Miller will be one of our speakers at EAS this summer, talking about some aspects of his unique style of beekeeping, and signing his book. See www.easternapiculture.com for more information. However, John's name isn't on the list yet as we just got him signed on...

Kim Flottum

Editor, Bee Culture Magazine

623 W Liberty St

Medina, OH 44256

800.289.7668  ext 3214

www.BeeCulture.com

Sign Up For Catch The Buzz Right HERE

 The May issue of the American Bee journal came today and there is an

article

 on page 487 about my friend John Miller. Although John is a fourth

 generation beekeeper we first met at the American Beekeeping Federation

 meeting in Norfolk in the early nineties.