From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 14:57:02 -0500
I am very involved in preparations for the EAS 2002 Conference to be held
August 5-9 at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY.

First let me say, everyone should plan to attend.  Of course I'm biased
because I'm so involved, but the program promises to be great (details will
be forthcoming) and I plan to see many old friends there and hope to meet
new ones.  It would be nice to see a huge BEE-L contingent there too.

Second, as Short Course Coordinator, I may be able to arrange sessions that
are of particular interest to BEE-L subscribers if I know about them
quickly.  Arrangements are well under way, but are not yet cast in stone.
Any suggestions will be considered.  The theme of EAS 2002 is "Beeing
Social".  The tracks offered in the Short Course (All day Monday, Tuesday
and Wednesday morning) will be "Right Sizing Your Operation" for newer
beekeepers and "Upsizing Your Operation" for more experienced beekeepers.

Input is solicited, participation is STRONGLY encouraged!

Aaron Morris - thinking Go New York!