From:
Scott Camazine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 22:33:09 -0400
I have been involved in projects simulating the behavior of honey bee colonies
based upon the individual behavior of worker bees.  I have collaborated on
several projects with mathematicians and mathematical biologists.  Topics
include modeling of swarm thermoregulation,  nectar foraging, and pattern
formation on the combs.

I would be glad to discuss this work with you further.  You can also access
some information at our web site:   http://www.ento.psu.edu

Scott Camazine
Assistant Professor
Penn State University