From:
jeff gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1993 11:14:34 EDT
I am having a whale of a time trying to subscribe to [log in to unmask]
I keep getting this same old tired message, as follows below.
Any advice? Thanks, J. Gilbert.

> ok 7B1519
The confirmation code you gave (7B1519)  does not correspond to any pending
command, either because you did not  confirm the command in time or because
you mistyped the confirmation code. Check the confirmation request again to
make sure you typed the code exactly as  it was shown. If you lost it, just
issue the command again to get a new code.

Summary of resource utilization
 CPU time:        0.005 sec                Device I/O:     0
 Overhead CPU:    0.005 sec                Paging I/O:     0
 CPU model:        3084                    DASD model:  3380