From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 19:21:12 -0400
   Well, It seems that everybody else charges for everything that they
do and it is because they can't do it themselves so they hire somebody.
 How many people can capture a swarm of bees?  How many people would
want to and what would they do with them after they got them?  We
travel some distance after we have loaded our equipment.  We donate our
time and our energy.  We go when the people call.  And we get $25 worth
of bees.  That doesn't pay for a house call in anybodies business.
   How long have I been keeping bees?   24 years!  How many swarm calls
have I been on?  A few!!!!!!!  How did I enjoy being the star for a
little while. Well, yeah.  Did I enjoy myself?  Yeah!!   Were the
people nice and appreciative?? Yeah.  Did I ever Charge????
NNNNNNOOOOOO
      And I don't know any rich beekeepers either.
                        billy bee

> From: (Thomas) (Cornick) <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Charging for Swarms
> Date: 10 avr. 1997 11:37

> <<
>  My 2 cents worth? Never charge UNLESS, its a really difficult one.
Then