Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 2009 02:24:18 -0500
I've added a utility to my website that plots a 3km honey bee forage  zone
around an apiary site.

Interesting to see what your honey bees are potentially using for foraging.

There are two versions:

1. Public Forage Zone
Plotted apiary sites and forage site are visible to all. Use this if you don’t mind
disclosing your apiary location and are interested in potential overlapping
forage zones between apiary sites.

2. Private Forage Zone
Plotted apiary sites and forage site are visible to all from a high level. Individual
apiary sites forage zones are only visible to their respective owners, when
zooming in. Use this if you don’t want to disclose your apiary location.

It's free, based on Google maps; you are more than welcome to add your
apiary sites to try it out.

www.apiculture.co.za