Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 15:26:22 -0500
>Both indicated that there were two studies in Ontario as well as the
>Saskatchewan research.  The first one in Ontario went well, but the
>second not so good.  As the results from the 2nd one were being
>reviewed, they were advised they had been shipped the wrong product.
>Both attendees understand that Geoff Wilson (Sask) then made a point of
>asking about his strips and was assured they were good.  When he
>reported his results then he advised he also had received the wrong product.

Right.  I pretty well discounted the Ontario results generally, since there were
no other products in the test and because, in one case, the mite loads were so
high.

The only thing I got out of the ON slides was that there is, apparently
normally some considerable mite mortality inside capped cells without
treatment, and that made me wonder what causes it?

At any rate, I may have missed some of the details, so thanks for filling
them in.

I've been going over the slides and pondering some of the info.  All in all, it was
a good meeting. (I won't mention the CFIA presentation).