From:
J J Harrier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 04:03:57 -0700
    William - have you thought of pointing out to your Agriculture
Department the damage that will have been caused to the farming industry
there if all the bees have been killed?  Better still, get some of the
farmers to do so!  You are 'just a moaning bee-keeper', but farmers are food
producers and *taxpayers*!

        J. J.

~~~ "I often have the feeling that one or other of us must be constructed
                            inside out."      Ted Hooper ~~~