From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 18:25:30 -0500
A few more words on FGMO.

I checked 4 more of my hives yesterday.
(Southern Maryland , USA)  If you remember from a
and then just FGMO.  Only lost one hive and I
think I know why.

It was raining today, so I did not look in the
last 4 hives.  (have 3 out yards)
So it has been almost one year of using nothing
else but FGMO and I have more bees then I have
seen in 7 or 8 years.  Now, I realize that this
year has been different than most years in the
past.  There was also a question about using
control hives.  Since I have tried almost
everything that has been suggested and still lost
too many colonies,
I figuired that Dr. Rodriguez did all the leg
work and it was there for me to try.  From the
talk I hear at bee meetings, seems like many of
my beekeeeping friends are doing well this year
with most using Apistan and grease patties.  None
are using FGMO.

If I can continue to use the FGMO and find that
things are going one way or the other I post a
short note to the effect.
Soooo   Far....... You can't argue with success!

billy bee