From:
Michael Reddell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 07:58:59 -0700
This thread really makes me proud! :(  I thought we liked having new
beekeepers join us.  Yeah, the comments can be repetitive, but so is the
subject of newbee questions.  If you don't like them then please refer to
the archives for previous complaints on the subject rather than flaming
half the list with your bad attitude.

There is a valid point hidden in all this though, and I think it's what
Allen was trying to address with the note that touched this off.  The
internet is not a very well organized place, and a list like this is
inherently somewhat chaotic.  We need some useability enhancements.  If you
come up with something that solves the problem nicely, you might end up
rich.
Michael