From:
"Cecile T. Kohrs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 19:08:50 -0400
Hi.

I am a honey lover, and I have been having great debates with friends about
how bees make wax, and when beeswax candles were first made.

And honey...isn't it bee spit?

I hope it isn't too trivial to ask, I am also interested in more recipes
using honey, and what I'd have to do to modify recipes to use honey instead
of sugar.

Thanks in advance for your help.