Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 14:09:54 -0800
I know who that statement is about !!  LOL  It's funny and sad at the same time how some of those people look down their noses at you if you don't keep bees just like they do.

     Greg

 From: randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Confirmed!

Better yet, keep bees for two years, and then write a book!  I see them
sell like hotcakes...
--
Randy Oliver